- What is The Creators Gift 137?
The Creators Gift 137, (The CG137), is a non - profit organization based on awakening inner-peace awareness. The organization exists to assist people with recognizing that if you are alive you have value, a reason to live, and a purpose.
- How do you know that?
There is no one and no thing that does not have purpose.
- Is the organization based on a particular religion?
No, we are not based on any religion. We are based on Universal Law and are for uplifting humanity without judgement. Ex: if every single religion in the world suddenly ceased to exist there would be the law that governs existence. The Earth would still spin, orbiting the sun. The moon and planets would stay on their path. People, other animals and nature would live accordingly. Religions serve their purpose and our Peace Techniques can be utilized in their arenas and in educational settings, corporations, incarceration…etc.
- Do we get paid for submitting poems?
The Peace Poetry Project promotes Peace and is for participants to step on the inner-peace awakening path, there isn’t any pay involved. It is hoped Peace perspectives takes hold consciously and lead to an everyday way of being. On the other hand, OPAT, our Online Peace Ambassador Training, (in development), is fee based. It is designed to offer paying positions to Peace Ambassadors who complete the program in good standing.
- When will the Peace Poetry Project be in my area?
The Peace Poetry Project is ready to come to any area, and any population. Contact us for particulars. Our cause is international.
- How does The Creators Gift 137 relate to God?
The Creators Gift 137 tends to use the term “The Most High”. The implication is there is a consciousness (term used for lack of another) who is more than we can comprehend. That said, there is no gender, specific planetary connection, or anything else known for sure, except for a basis of love; which is Peace’s cousin. In other words, “The Most High is….” No specific words complete that sentence.
- Are you supported by any corporations?
No. We are barely supported by the community financially. However, that is our fault, advertising and marketing are our weak points. We love volunteer support that can turn into paid support.
- Do I have to donate $50,000.00?
Although, it would be an incredibly wonderful gift that would be so, so appreciated., no, we accept all donation amounts. However, we would also love to have people submit $5, $10, $20, etc. monthly. Every donation of every amount is appreciated! Corporate support would be wonderful as long as there are no stipulations attached other than our thanks and announcing the support.
- Is my donation tax-deductible if it's by credit card?
Donating to The Creators Gift 137 is tax deductible whether cash or card. Here's more information
provided by the IRS:
- For contributions of cash, check or other monetary gift (regardless of amount), you must maintain a record of the contribution:
- A bank record or a written communication from the qualified organization containing the name of the organization, the amount, and the date of the contribution.
- In addition to deducting your cash contributions, you generally can deduct the fair market value of any other property you donate to qualified organizations. See Publication 561, Determining the Value of Donated Property.
- For any contribution of $250 or more (including contributions of cash or property), you must obtain and keep in your records a contemporaneous written acknowledgment from the qualified organization indicating the amount of the cash and a description of any property contributed. The acknowledgment must say whether the organization provided any goods or services in exchange for the gift and, if so, must provide a description and a good faith estimate of the value of those goods or services. One document from the qualified organization may satisfy both the written communication requirement for monetary gifts and the contemporaneous written acknowledgment requirement for all contributions of $250 or more.
- • If you receive a benefit because of your contribution such as merchandise, tickets to a ball game or other goods and services, then you can deduct only the amount that exceeds the fair market value of the benefit received.
- • Donations of stock or other non-cash property are usually valued at the fair market value of the property. Special rules apply to vehicle donations.
You should receive immediate confirmation if you send it.
11. Do you work with people of all races?
YES, we work with humanity.
12. Do you only work in southern cities?
We work everywhere we can. To date, including the south, we have worked on the east and west coast.
- Can I volunteer remotely?
You sure can! We really need social media and promotion help!
- Is the blog kept updated?
Blog updating is meant to be monthly.
- Who writes the blog?
Dada Ra writes the blogs. Other writers will be supplying their input too, one day.
- Who is the face of the organization?
Dada Ra is the founder. The face of the organization is Peace. Peace and love is to come to mind when The Creators Gift 137 is mentioned.
- Are you available for public speaking?
- Do you do team building events?
- What's the youngest age you engage?
Optimally nine is the youngest age we prefer to work with. However, younger children have surprisingly done well.
- Will you travel?
- Does our company pay for your expenses?
- What is the seal of transparency?
GuideStar provides Seals of Transparency to nonprofits who have provided current information.
- Do you have a Facebook page?
Yes, it gets to be updated.
- Is your organization only for women- I see no men on the board?
It is for everyone. We would like men and more diversity on the board. There has been male representation on the board in the past.
- Does the organization participate in protests?
- Can I hire your organization for my church?
- What does AUM mean?
AUM is OM. According to Britannica: “The syllable om is composed of the three sounds a-u-m…om mystically embodies the essence of the entire universe.” AUM also is 137 as 1 = Absolute, 3 = Union, 7 = Manifestation. Taking the first letter of each word the sum is AUM.
AUM137.org is the original website of The Creators Gift 137. AUM is a Peace sound. It is also an acronym A.U.M. is Absolution Union Manifestation. When we unify as a people, we will have Peace. We will then be Peace, giving and receiving gifts to and from The Creator.